Wednesday, March 28, 2012


So, as you can see from the picture above, yes, i'm bored & i've got nothing better to do with my life. Life is so meaningless right now since school has officially ended. Okay, i shall end my nonsense now. Life is not that bad okay. At least i made myself useful today. I guided my cousin in his Maths while at my grandma's house.

He was struggling with his maths problems. Oh, he was doing Algebra by the way. Algebra was my favourite topic back then when i was in Secondary School so i made myself useful & volunteered to guide the poor struggling boy. Had some difficulties while guiding him though. I got kinda stuck while trying to solve Simultaneous Equations (Elimination & Substitution) so i Googled on how to solve them & tadaa, i managed to solve them.  *proud moment* hahahaha! I can't believe i still remember how to solve the Algebraic Equations! Nyehehehe!

Okay, heading out in a jiffy! Gonna spend time with mum! :)