Monday, March 26, 2012

Wow, it's been a while since i last updated my blog. The last time time i updated was a month ago! So, school has officially ended for me though i'm still waiting for my results to be released. OH GOSH! 4 MORE DAYS TO THE RELEASE OF MY RESULTS! The moment we've all been waiting for. As of now, i am very worried for my Management Accounting & Production & Talent Management module grades. I've scored quite poorly for the first 2 tests for both modules. I really need to obtain a Grade C for the 3rd test for both modules in order for me to pass the module & to be able to graduate.


Graduation criteria that i can think of as of now:
- Pass all the modules (from Year 1 - Year 3)
- Complete CE points (DA & NDA points)  COMPLETED!


So as of now, my only main concern / worry would be my Grade for the final test which affects the Module Grade for both Management Accounting & Production & Talent Management. Dear Allah, please let me pass these 2 modules so that i won't have to repeat them. I really want to & i really NEED to graduate. Oh well, all i can do now is to just pray hard & hope for the best.