Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Resolutions

We welcomed the New Year few days ago and so, New Year = new resolutions! What are your resolutions? I've thought it through & I have a rough idea on what my resolutions will be. Some of my resolutions are personal & kind of embarrassing but come on, this is my site & I can upload whatever I want. So below are my resolutions:

1) Gain self-confidence & self-esteem. Have more confidence in myself, love & accept myself for who I am.
2) Spend more time with my loved ones; family, friends & best friends
3) Lose weight, lead a healthy lifestyle
4) Do well for my Diploma & graduate
5) Start saving up
6) Travel to Bangkok
7) Travel with friends
8) Reduce cursing & swearing
9) If there's fate, meet the right guy & have a relationship

So yeap, that's all for now folks! I shall add on when I have more resolutions. GOODNIGHT WORLD! ❤