Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well hello 2013

Whoa, i can't believe that i've not been updating for a very long time! My last update was 4 months ago! Anyway,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU HUMAN BEINGS WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Time really pass by very swiftly! In just a blink of an eye, a year has already passed & it's already the start of a new year. It's pretty scary when you think about how fast time seems to fly. Don't you think so? Don't you find it scary? No? Well i do. Wanna know why? As time passes by, from one year to another year to another, you are actually growing older too and there are much more things that you need to worry about; health, financial, family, etc.

It stresses me up just by thinking about the new year. New year = A year older & closer to the age where the term 'MARRIAGE' is so common around you. Relatives will start questioning you. The most common question that they'll ask, " When will it be your turn to walk down the aisle?"  Ergh, these kind of questions annoys the hell out of me. Can't they just mind their own business? I AM STILL YOUNG OKAY! I'm still 21 years old! Just the thought about it makes me mega annoyed. Okay, i shall move to another topic then.

Anyway, I still can't believe that it's already 2013. Although 2012 has passed, the memories still remains. Let's reflect back on the highlights & struggles that i faced in 2012. 

2012 wasn't fantastic but i have to say that it was a good year but also filled with bittersweet memories. Let's look at some of the highlights.

15th January 2012: Simple Plan live in Singapore
Saw Simple Plan live in concert for the first time in my entire life after such a long wait!  *cries* They were awesomely incredible that night! Dear Simple Plan, please come back to Singapore soon!



2nd April 2012: We Are The In Crowd Live in Singapore
Met the entire band, managed to get hugs & take a picture with each and every one of them. Saw them play in Singapore for the very first time & they were mad awesome. They have to come back to Singapore!


Graduation
I graduated from Republic Polytechnic with a Diploma in Technology & Arts Management. It was a really tough journey but i did it. We did it!

Employment 
I was employed by NTUC First Campus upon graduation & was attached to My First Skool. I am blessed to be attached to Yung An & have the opportunity to work with the bunch of wonderful & amazing people under the supervision of our wonderful Principal, Miss Zalina.


I MET CHUCK COMEAU
 Chuck Comeau, drummer from the band Simple Plan dropped by Singapore for Music Matters & he was invited to 987fm studio for an interview & so we managed to meet him after the interview. Such a nice & humble young man. I love you Chuck!


14th - 15th July 2012: Star Concert with BOYS LIKE GIRLS
This was probably the best weekend of my entire life. Welcomed the boys of Boys Like Girls at the airport although we didn't know their flight details. Headed to Gardens By The Bay for site-recce but ended up witnessing their soundcheck all thanks to the kind lady who happens to be the organizer. Paul & Morgan jumped off the stage & personally gave us guitar pick during the sound check. The boys performed extremely well during the STAR concert. They played my favourite songs that i've been dying to watch them play live. The night ended perfectly well with hugs from the boys. ♥ BLG BLG BLG! WOOOO!


 Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2012 
Last year's Hari Raya has got to be the most meaningful & memorable one because it was our last Hari Raya with my late uncle. I hope you are happy up there Pak Ngah. You'll always be remembered; in our hearts & in our minds. 


 KL Birthday retreat
Had a simple & meaningful birthday celebration with the family at KL this year. Simplicity at its best.


Dinner & Dance
First ever experience going for a company's dinner & dance. Although the Dinner & Dance was boring, i still had fun with my lovely girls. <3 span="span">


KL Christmas Retreat
Lastly, the most recent highlight of my 2012, KL Christmas Retreat with the family! I love you guys so much! More retreats soon okay?!  <3 br="br">