Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sandtoesah Beach

Had a good chat with my Principal during appraisal that day. I still remember what she said, " If you are really passionate about your job, focus on your studies and work really hard on it and i'm sure you can go far". So for now, my main aim is to focus on my studies, study hard, do well and graduate.

School had been good, sometimes stressful, sometimes very fun and enjoyable. Well, it is not school if it's easy right? Nothing is easy in this world especially when it comes to education. My recent Play module lesson was held at Sentosa and I had a really great time with my class.

My class. The lovely ladies of DAF15.

When we got to Siloso Beach, we were told to build sandcastle but not just random sandcastle. We need to come out with a storyline before we build the sandcastle but humans being humans, always fickle minded, the plans will definitely change during the process of building. I never knew that making the perfect shapes out of the sandplay tools can be difficult. My team members and I had difficulty in moulding the shapes that we almost gave up. I guess we just suck at it. Even children can build nicer sandcastles. :( After building the sandcastle, we had to present to the class.

Our sandcastle! :D
 
 
The process of making our sandcastle. :)


My favourite girls, The Trendsetters.

So after building the sandcastle, our lecturer organized a SUPER FUN telematch. Class then ended after the telematch which was about 12.45pm so my favourite girls and I had the rest of the day to ourselves. We spent the rest of the day slacking, hanging out and sun tanning at the 2 beaches; Siloso and Palawan Beach. The weather was really good especially in the morning but it began to pour in the late evening. The rain was intermittent. It rained for a while, stopped, then it rained again and stopped again. Can you imagine how foolish we looked on that day? When it poured, we quickly took our belongings and picnic mat and run for the shelter. When the rain stopped, we went back out by the beach to sun tan again and a few minutes later, it poured again so we had to run and take shelter again.

 


After the 4th or 5th time that happened, we got annoyed that we just took our belongings and headed to the shower. Hahaha. But in short, I had a REALLY GOOD & AMAZING time with my favourite girls whom i love so much.