Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Good morning crazy world. It's almost 9am here in Singapore. I'm up so early today. Been up since 6am for no reason. -.- Gonna be another long day ahead for us today. Day 2. *Ting ting ting* Hahaha okay nonsense. Gonna head to our new house at Choa Chu Kang, check up on the renovation workers and the progress of our house and then we're off to buy our coach tickets for our vacation in KL and then we're off to Marina Square's Vans coz the sister wants to get her shoes. So yeap, long day ahead.

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MY ROOM ONCE THE PAINTERS HAVE COMPLETED PAINTING MY ROOM! I've seen the almost completed progress yesterday. They are only left with painting the stripes and they ARE DONE! Whoop whoop! My room is painted with a combination of 2 colours; pink and purple. I'll upload the picture of my room once i've fully furnished and decorated my room aite?